In the framework of TRL+ project a virtual test site will be developed, where the behaviour of two reference devices will be numerically analysed under the metocean conditions in bimep:
- A reference wave energy converter and a reference floating wind platform will be selected.
- Both devices will be numerically modelled.
- Both devices will be experimentally modelled in the CCOB (IHCantabria).
- The numerical models will be calibrated and validated based on experimental tests.
- The validated numerical models will be used to simulate the behaviour of the reference devices under:
- Real time metocean conditions in bimep.
- Metocean predictions in bimep.